Summer Stage '23
Summer Stage '23
Register Soon, There are Only 0 Spots Left!
Welcome to TougeCon's Summer Stage, a road rally that delivers a weekend of the JDM vibe and quality you expect from the TougeCon brand. Over two days you will experience 350 miles of scenic & technical driving featuring some of the best roads in The Natural State, curated by Express Rally. Starting Saturday morning from Fayetteville, we'll head into the Boston Mountains to hit some twists and turns that are sure to bring a smile to your face. We'll make stops for you to stretch your legs at scenic views along the way, giving our professional media team incredible photo opportunities. Premium hotel accommodations have been prepared in downtown Fort Smith, which provides easy access to a number of restaurants for you to have dinner with some new friends. Sunday morning, breakfast will be provided before we head back on an alternate route to Fayetteville, arriving around lunch time.
Grab the keys to your Japanese car and come enjoy some sensational touge driving with us!** Space is limited to 40 cars, so get your tickets today!
Dates: June 24-25, 2023
Entry Fee* - $399 for Driver & Co-Driver Team
Note: Amounts paid towards events are non-refundable.
- Curated scenic & technical driving route
- Premium hotel accommodations in downtown Fort Smith
- Breakfast on Sunday morning for all participants
- Exclusive TougeCon Summer Stage vehicle sticker kit
- Limited edition TougeCon Summer Stage t-shirts
- Limited edition TougeCon Summer Stage event poster
- Commemorative printed route cards
- Professional media coverage from Richard Gutierrez, Jason Thacker Automotive and VIVIDSpeed Photography
*Entry fee covers all event expenses for participating teams, with the exception of fuel and food (unless otherwise specified).
** This event is limited to Japanese vehicles.